Austin Proposal Photographer
You've planned the perfect proposal, and you've pieced together all the elements for the perfect surprise. However, you're probably still missing one thing that matters most - a photographer. After all, what good is the perfect proposal without the photos to show all the work that went into it?
As an Austin Proposal Photographer, I know how hectic proposing can be. When you work with me, you're getting more than just a photographer on the day of. I can point you towards the right location and share the best times of day to propose. On the day of, I'll arrive at the location of the proposal 15-20 minutes before and capture the moments leading up to the proposal. The preparation, the nervous pacing, whatever it is...I'll capture it. When you finally get on a knee I'll be hiding like a ninja - ready to capture the perfect moment. Proposal coverage typically lasts about an hour.
How it works
1. Contact me to let me know about your proposal
2. Book the session with a 30% retainer (remaining balance due 1 week before the proposal)
3. Execute the perfect proposal
The Perfect Proposal Promise
Here is what you're guaranteed through the Perfect Proposal Promise when you work with me:
- Location recommendations throughout Austin
- Recommendations on best times of day to propose
- Unlimited phone consultations before the proposal
- Same-day email responses during office hours
- Early arrival (15-20 minutes) on the day of the proposal
- Ninja hiding skills during the proposal
- Brief portrait session after the proposal
- 2-3 week turnaround with edit photos
- Online gallery with downloadable photos
- Complimentary engagement session with booked wedding photography package (Yea you read that right!)
Proposal coverage is $450 for one hour. Contact me today to book your session!
Still need some ideas on how to propose? Check out some past proposals I've photographed.